MPDME ( Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh ) has declared MBBS/BDS Second Round Revised (recounselling) Counselling Schedule for admission in Government and Private Medical and Dental colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
As per Hon’ble Supreme Court of India order dated 22nd Sept 2016 in Contempt Petition, MPDME has declared Revised Schedule of state level second round of combined online counseling for Government and Private Medical and Dental colleges of Madhya Pradesh
Note- For admission in Private Medical and Dental colleges of M.P, domicile certificate is not required . Students from all over India can apply for private colleges of MP.
Revised Schedule of state level second round of combined online counseling for Government and Private Medical and Dental colleges of Madhya Pradesh
|1)MP Online Registration||23-9-2016 11AM to 24-09-16 12 Mid Night|
|2)Choice Filling and Choice Locking||23-9-2016 12 Noon to 24-09-16 12 Mid Night|
|3)Allotment Process Result Declaration|
|4)Security of Original Documents|
Note – Allotment list will be declared on 26th Sept 2016 instead of 25th Sept 2016. Click Here to Download official notification for delay in Allotment List.
Note – Centralized Security of Original Documents will be done at Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal.
MBBS/BDS Seats –
1)Government College – Download Govt Revised Seat Distribution Chart for second Round after 15% AIQ Seat Surrender.
- MBBS –
93167 (Revised Seats available in Second Round)
- BDS –
37 (Revised Seats available in Second Round)
Download – Number of seats surrender from 15% AIQ to MP state is 73(MBBS – 69, BDS-4)
- MBBS – 1397 Download Pvt. MBBS Seat Distribution Chart
- BDS – 1176 Download Pvt, BDS Seat Distribution Chart
Important Downloads –
- Advertisement for Second Round of Combined MP State UG Counseling 2016
- Revised Counselling Schedule MP NEET MBBS/BDS 2016
- M.P. Government College Rules 2016
- M.P. Private College Rules 2016
- NEET 2016 MP State Rank
1)Only those candidates who will attain 17 years of age on or before December 31, 2016.
2)Candidate must be NEET-2016 qualified.
3)General candidates must have passed 10+2/HSC with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% marks while 40% in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Tution Fee MBBS/BDS
- MBBS – 50,000/- per annum
- BDS – 50,000/- per annum
- MBBS – 5 Lack to 7.25 Lack per annum Download private college fee Chart
- BDS – 1.8 lack to 2.55 Lack per annum
Private Medical College List in MP and Prefrence order –
l) Those candidates who have not registered earlier on MP Online may register themselves. Those candidates registered earlier need not to register again in this round of counseling
2) All newly registered candidates have to do fresh choice filling and choice locking compulsorily in this round of counseling.
3) Fresh choice filling and choice locking is also compulsory for candidates opting for seats of Private Medical/Private Dental colleges.
4) All those previously MP Online registered candidates during first round of counseling,who are willing to do fresh choice filling can do fresh choice filling and locking,except those admitted candidates in Govt. Medical/ Govt.Dental College Who have given “Satisfied Option” during admission process in first round of counseling.
5) Admission for the seats falling vacant due to any reason will be done from 28.09.2016 to 30.09.2016 at Gandhi Medical College Bhopal. The detail information will be displayed on DME website.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
A) Eligibility for Second Round of Counseling.
- All previously MP Online registered and newly MP Online registered candidates.
- All Allotted (Admitted or Not Admitted) candidates, Not Allotted candidates of first round except those Admitted candidates who gave “Satisfied Option” at the time of admission process in the first round of counseling.
B) All Allotted candidates in the second round of counseling will have to appear in person for scrutiny and admission process at Gandhi Medical College Bhopal on scheduled dates with original documents and requisite fee of allotted institute. Fee can be paid in the form of multicity cheque or demand draft.
C) The original documents of all those candidates who were admitted in Govt. Medical/Dental College and Private Medical/ Dental College through Nodal Government Medical/Dental College in the first round of counseling shall be made available at Gandhi Medical College Bhopal itself.