Directorate of Medical Education Chhattisgarh CGDME has uploaded List of Provisionally verified candidates for Management Quota seats of MBBS BDS seats.
All those students who have applied for CGDME Private MBBS/BDS seats can check out their respective merit and pay 1000/- Rs counselling for further proceedings.
Latest Update – ALLOTMENT LIST for MBBS BDS seats of Management Quota is available for view to all verified candidates in their respective login at www.neet16ug.cgdme.co.in
If you have any query than you can message us on this link – http://bit.ly/msgtoem
Also Read our previous post – Chhattisgarh Private MBBS/BDS NEET Registration
PAYMENT MODES FOR ADMISSION FEE OF MANAGEMENT QUOTA SEATS
The following Modes of Payment will be acceptable for payment of Fee for admission to management quota seats of MBBS and BDS of Private Medical and Dental Colleges.
- Demand Draft
- Net banking (It is advised to include names of all colleges in your list of benefeciary payment beforehand for ease of payment. Kindly confirm Account No and IFSC Codes from Institutes)
Important Download –
- Download – List of Provisionally verified candidates for Management Quota seats of MBBS BDS seats in CG
- Download – Counseling Process and last date of admission for Management Quota Seats
Important Dates –
- ONLINE PUBLICATION OF PROVISIONALLY VERIFIED CANDIDATE LIST (22nd September 12 Noon)
- ONLINE PAYMENT OF COUNSELING FEE BY CANDIDATE (till 10 AM 23rd September 2016)
- ONLINE PUBLICATION OF “CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR ALLOTMENT” LIST (23nd September 11 am)
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATES FOR ALLOTMENT in Management QUOTA of MBBS/BDS in Private Medical Colleges
All registered candidates with percentile score more than 50 who have given their choices for allotment and uploaded the scanned copy of Original documents are being made eligible for allotment after payment of counseling fee online.
The admission would be provisionally given only after –
- Verification of original documents including NEET Marksheet, NEET Admit card during admission at allotted Institute.
- The date of Birth mismatch cases (NEET Marksheet and Class 10th Marksheet*) will not be allowed admission.
- For Candidates whose Date of Birth is not mentioned in class 10th Marksheet They only shall be allowed to get their NEET Marksheet DOB matched with Date of Birth Certificate.
- Verification of eligibility for admission in MBBS/BDS as per MCI /DCI norms.
- Payment of Institute fee