BHU MBBS/BDS Registration
Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU reopen registration for admission in MBBS/BDS course. BHU (Banaras Hindu University) will not conduct any separate entrance exam for MBBS/BDS admission. Admission will be done on basis of NEET score.
The candidates seeking admission to MBBS/BDS Courses 2016 in the Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU must register themselves online in the prescribed application form available on the BHU website along with the Registration Fee. However, the admission will be done on the basis of their merit in the NEET– 2016 examination.
Also read – AMU-2016 MBBS/BDS registration
Also read – AFMC-2016 MBBS/BDS registration
NOTE– All NEET aspirants are eligible for admission in IMS BHU irrespective of State of domicile.
IMPORTANT NOTICE. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
1. The online portal will reopen for registration to MBBS/BDS courses of Banaras Hindu University for the session 2016-17 from 9th July 2016 to 8th August, 2016.
2. All those candidates who have appeared in NEET-1 but could not register for admission in MBBS/BDS courses in Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University, may fill up the online registration form and complete the registration process by paying the due registration fee.
3. Candidates appearing for the first time in NEET – 2 ( without appearing in NEET- 1) will have to fill up the online registration form and complete the registration process by paying the due registration fee.
4. The candidates who have already appeared in NEET – 1 and got registered for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, in the month of April 2016 and now appearing in NEET – 2, will have to update their online registration form with their new roll number, by logging the website with their old login email id. For updating the online registration form they will not have to pay registration fee again.
5. Candidates who have got registered with IMS, BHU for MBBS/BDS admission 2016-17, in NEET -1 but appearing for NEET – 2, their registration for NEET-1 stands cancelled. (Ref. point No. 4)
Like Entrance Mantra’s Facebook Page
Direct registration link- BHU MBBS/BDS Registration Link
Important Dates BHU MBBS/BDS Registration –
1)Registration starts from – 9th July 2016
2)Last date of registration – 8th August, 2016
MBBS/BDS Seats in BHU-
Total 84 MBBS seats in BHU. 85% of total Seats i.e 71 seats will be filled by IMS BHU and remaining 15% seats i.e 13 seats will be filled by NEET counselling.
Total 50 BDS seats available in BHU. 42 seats will be filled by BHU and 8 seats by NEET.
BHU MBBS/BDS Registration Fee –
1)1000/- Rs for general and OBC category.
2)600/- Rs ST,SC and PH.
NOTE- Please note that those students who have not got registered with the IMS, BHU will not be considered for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses 2016 through IMS, BHU Counselling. However, mere registration does not guarantee admission to MBBS/BDS courses of BHU.
Registration link – http://www.formzero.in/institute/imsbhu
official BHU website – http://www.bhu.ac.in/ims/