NEET 2017 Result Announced, Find your cutoff here

Share this post on:

CBSE has Announced NEET 2017 Result

CBSE has finally declared NEET 2017 Result on 23rd June 2017, which was taken by 12 lakh students aspiring to get admission in medical and dental colleges across the country. NEET examination for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses was held on 7th May 2017.

NEET results have been a little late from the notified schedule which was June 8. After the result declaration, the All India and State Level counselling would begin.

CBSE has conducted NEET 2017 in 10 languages including English, Hindi, and others.
Also read – SC allower CBSE to declare NEET 2017 Result (Supreme Court ने CBSE को NEET2017 Result जारी करने की अनुमति दी)

Also Read – NEET 2017 OMR Response Sheets and Answer Keys

If you have any other queries regarding to the NEET 2017 Result and counselling process then, you can message us on our Facebook page ( link to direct message us ) or you can drop your comments below.

NEET 2017 Counselling Process

15% All India Quota Seats would be filled by All India Counselling while the rest 85 per cent seats would be filled through State Counselling which will be conducted by the respective state governments.

Candidates who have secured marks under the released cut-off will be able to participate in the counselling process. NEET 2017 Counselling process will be organized shortly. Stay tuned with Entrance Mantra for more updates. You can also msg on our Facebook page ( link to direct message us – ) Counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats will be conducted through online mode and will be regulated by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). During the counselling process, candidates have to choose their preferences of MBBS and BDS colleges. Seats will be allotted to candidates as per filled preferences, secured rank and availability of seats in colleges. Counselling for other 85% state quota seats will be administrated by the respective counselling authority.

NEET 2017 Admission Process

CBSE is responsible only for conducting and declaring the result for NEET. The counselling will be conducted separately by Medical Counseling Committee.
After the declaration of NEET Result. Candidates have to participate in the counselling process followed by the admission in the respective allotted colleges. Candidates have to participate in the counselling process conducted MCC and by their state medical admission authorities.

Like Entrance Mantra’s Facebook Page for regular updates and Join our Facebook Group. If you have any query then feel free to message us on our Facebook page.(अगर आपके मन मेँ कोई सवाल हे तो आप हमे मेसेज कर सकते हैं।)

If you have any questions then feel free to comment below.

Share this post on:

4 thoughts on “NEET 2017 Result Announced, Find your cutoff here”

  1. I am getting 36 percent in neet 2017 exam and I am from SC category can I get admission in private MBBS or bds college through management quota

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *